FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Flight Attendant Q&A Thread [2013 and Onward]
Old Jan 13, 2013, 10:26 am
muskie_one

Arrow United Flight Attendant Q&A Thread [2013 and Onward]

It has been really quiet on this board for a while, everything must be good at United these days. Good to hear. Flew United about 2 years ago dtw to ogg and enjoyed the people of united, can't say much about the people behind me with a non stop screaming child, I think they had ear plugs in, and didn't really care about other people. On that note, kudos to the FA's that put up with some of the most rude people that think they are to be waited on hand and foot, I really don't know how you deal with the public everyday and still smile. Also the people on the ground at the airport, when we where at ord for a while, we were lost and confused, found the United counter, and it was crazy there, got up to the front of the line and the gentleman at the counter helped us with a smile and had us smiling and laughing when we left the counter, what a great person he was and so helpful. Well we had so much fun in Maui that we are going back in April and made sure we where with United for the flights, I will remember to pick up some chocolates for the FA's this time. Have a Great Day

Last edited by muskie_one; Jan 13, 2013 at 10:33 am