FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Zidisha microfinance lending
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2013, 7:14 pm
KyRoamer

Zidisha microfinance lending

Ever thought of starting a Zidisha team. Milepoint has and until a Flyertalk team is formed, you are invited to join the milepoint team. BTW, it appears (I could be wrong) that if you do and a later Flyertalk team is formed, you can join it and all of your loans will count for both teams or you could resign the milepoint team and your credits would only show in Flyertalk. Anyhow, give Zidisha a look.

Zidisha is like Kiva zip except Zidisha pays interest. It is riskier than Kiva (2.77% loss ratio vs less than 1%) and where I have a few dollars with Zidisha, Kiva remains my first love.

Here's what I posted at milepoint.

With Milepoint's approval fcjapan and I have started another lending group on crowd funding microfinance website, www.zidisha.org. Zidisha offers:

The LOWEST interest rates in Microfinance.
The only platform that offers true peer to peer lending. (All funds loaned go directly to borrower).
TRANSPARENCY - speak directly with borrowers about business endeavors.
97.7% repayment rate.

We would love you to be part of our team on the Zidisha lending platform. To join us, please:

1. First create a profile with Zidisha. Log into Zidisha.
2. Click on “Lend.”
3. Click “Lending Groups” (last option under My Account). Join MILEPOINT.

Zidisha is small today. Your participation will be meaningful to both you and it.

Thanks.