FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Motion Failed 23 Jan 2013 - Create an Airlines of Mainland China Forum
Old Jan 10, 2013, 11:40 am
lin821

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I shall inform the Community Director that she needs to be available 24/7, all 1440 minutes daily & that her inability to post the sitewide announcement 90 minutes after I posted it/sent her a PM is unacceptable As you know, the CD is very responsive. No new protocol & this motion isn't any different. It's probably that she's not online at the moment & will post the sitewide announcement when she gets online.
Sharon, reading from your rolleyes emoticon and sarcasm, I think you misunderstood my message.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. Let me try again. I was saying we all should be patient that our devoted CD would have a site-wide announcement up very soon, as she had always been in the past without fail. I was questioning the practice of having forum-specific announcement from forum MODs before the site-wide announcement, unless it was going to be a new protocol to announce TB motions on FT. I have no complaint about the timing when our CD posts board-wide announcement.

None of that is relevant to the motion at hand. I think other than participating in the existing discussion thread, folks will enjoy more reading comments about PRC airlines.