FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using SkyMiles on SkyTeam & Other Partners: The Discussion Thread
Old Jan 9, 2013, 3:37 pm
mnredfox
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
^ to Canarsie for splitting the "sticky" where the useful info is and creating a discussion thread. Please let me know if you have any other inputs/suggestions. Otherwise this thread is meant for all things discussion and "help me book my partner ticket" requests.

Thanks to mikepa and mtkeller and others who have suggested splitting the thread - the original idea was theirs. ^

One idea to clean things up would be to merge the Using SM on ST/Partners Sticky with the How to book Low J sticky. Useful info about how to book low would be merged into a singular sticky, then we could create a master all-questions discussion thread for help me book my SM ticket: DL metal low in J or partners.

What are everyone's thoughts to this? Denolloyd, do you have any input since your name is on that thread? I don't care about taking credit at all (honestly), just looking for ways to help the DL forum here.