FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seeking Tokyo wheelchair accessible hotel for family of four!!
Old Jan 9, 2013, 1:43 pm
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jenpdx
These are pictures of a regular bathroom in this particular room type, not an accessible one. The pictured bathroom would not work for someone who can't walk, because you can't fit your wheelchair into the toilet or shower stalls. The bathroom in the accessible room will be completely different from what these pictures show, and likely include appropriate features (grab bars, turning space next to the toilet, a roll-in shower, roll-under sink, etc). If exact design features are of concern, I would recommend contacting the property -- but FWIW, every Japanese "multipurpose"/accessible room I've encountered has been excellent.
I wasn't sure if the OP has actually booked an accessible room. So, of course, the pictures show the regular bathroom of a Premier Room at the Four Seasons.