FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA Pre-Check for United Airlines Passengers - Questions and Experiences (2013)
Old Jan 8, 2013, 7:45 am
OasisNYK

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle, Hilton Diamond, US Airways Chairman, Delta Gold
I was Pre Check on Delta but moved to a new state where United is the major airline so I switched. I did get a status match and inquired about their Pre-check participation and was sent the link to sign up. I did that in September 2012 and still have yet to be let through the line.

I do not have Global Entry or any other trusted traveler program, I simply signed up through the United TSA Pre link. I did not have to do anything on Delta and was put in the program and its pretty annoying that the United system is not working for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? I e-mailed United but got the standard "we dont comment on the program and your enrollment" and was told to check out the TSA website which didn't help.

I would greatly appreciate some insight into this and how I may be able to fix it. Does United require a certain number of miles flown before they will enroll you?