FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Jan 7, 2013, 7:29 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by LeenaTheHound
After flying around 50 hours of long haul in 3 weeks, I was asleep within seconds of hitting the seat on LH731 (HK-MUC), Dez.19. Was woken up after a few minutes by stewardess asking if I would move so a family could be relocated together. As no-one else would give up their aisle seat for a middle and I am a nice guy (but not any more) I said OK 'Please just let me sleep'. What they did not tell me as they walked me towards the back of the aircraft was that there were two babies, one in the next seat and one across the aisle. As you can guess they tag team cried the whole flight. I asked the stewardess why she did not think to mention there were babies when I was kind enough to give up my seat and sleep - stupid question I guess. She really didn't give a damn.

On the same flight, despite making it very clear at HK check in, they also booked my miles to the wrong programme and have ignored all requests to have this corrected.

Lurkers... help, please: FTL 9922 2344 [xxxx XXX]
Dear LeenaTheHound,
I'm sorry to hear you were not able to relax properly during last flight and that the flight attendants seemed to be desinteressted and refused to assist. I will of course forward this to the responsible department.
Could you kindly send us your complete Miles & More number and the ticket number of the respective fligh via pm? In addition we also need the number of the account that the miles were credited to in error. We will forward your request to Miles & More again to see if this can be corrected still.

Best regards
Stefanie