FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Hong Kong Master Thread (closed for renovation until 2022)
Old Jan 3, 2013, 5:02 am
Spock Seat

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Originally Posted by kitbag1984
Has anyone stayed here and at Conrad HK?
I am Plat in IHG, No Ra but am gold in Hilton Honors. Am undecided which one to go for. Am happy to pay for harbour view for both but would like breakfast and or club included. An upgrade would be nice aswell.
If you are HH Gold and it is a choice between IC or The Conrad, I would go to the Conrad. Likely you will get Lounge access and their lounge is terrific. Their restaurant is awesome for B-Fast which is included for all Golds and higher.

As for room comfort, IC's are better. If you get an IC rate w/ B-fast, then IC it. If you're PLT in PC, they'll claim you were "upgraded" and you will get a newspaper, but really....that's it, no B-fast unless it is specified in the rate.

My IC Choice is always the IC Grand Stanford in Hong Kong. Many people don't like their staff's attitude, but I on the other hand love it. I always have a brilliant stay there. I once sat in their lobby with a gigantic Godzilla toy, just to make it good. "Talk to the lizard."

Spock Seat.