FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skymiles Change Rumor?
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2012, 4:54 pm
StayingHomeIsBetter
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by Deadtail
I have not attacked a single person. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it attack. Myself and others were ridiculed when we didn't buy into the hoax. I don't recall anyone asking for a lock back then. I also don't think anyone is preventing the rumor starters from logging in and possible explaining how they came to the conclusion that changes were coming, something NOT ONE of them has done since the beginning of this thread.

Lastly, this thread is completely relevant. It's about Skymiles, including hints of changes on the horizon.
Yes, perhaps we all should be more careful in our use of terms.

Of course, I did not use the term "attack." I actually said you were making "disparaging comments."

Upon consideration of the following, I could have justifiably said you were "goading" certain individuals.
Whatever term best fits, it still describes a behavior that does not have a particularly positive influence here.

And, yes, I offer my share of criticism with respect to certain DL management practices. But, I generally (except in egregious situations) avoid commenting on rank and file employees, or the airline itself. Me taking issue with corporate leadership is a far cry from you trying to encite a verbal brawl in the mud with individual FT members.