FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skymiles Change Rumor?
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2012, 4:32 pm
Deadtail
Suspended

Programs: DM
Originally Posted by mudbug31
I lurk quite a bit on the DL forum but rarely sign in and post anymore, but after reading this thread off and on I want to comment.

This thread has not contained any substantive information for quite a long time. Rather, to echo StayingHomeIsBetter's comments, a particular poster has continued to publicly attack certain FT members for quite a while with no action from any of the moderators. I struggle to see how the last few pages contribute meaningfully to this forum or Flyertalk in general.

It is long overdue that this thread be locked and laid to rest. Perhaps if there is new information about any potential or actual changes to Delta Skymiles, then a new thread could be started.
I have not attacked a single person. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it attack. Myself and others were ridiculed when we didn't buy into the hoax. I don't recall anyone asking for a lock back then. I also don't think anyone is preventing the rumor starters from logging in and possible explaining how they came to the conclusion that changes were coming, something NOT ONE of them has done since the beginning of this thread.

Lastly, this thread is completely relevant. It's about Skymiles, including hints of changes on the horizon.