FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amazon Payments
Thread: Amazon Payments
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2012, 12:48 pm
Astrophsx

I love seeing how people are involving their girlfriend/boyfriend/cousin/homeless guy from the street. The whole process is very easy. Almost every question has been answered in this 81+ page thread. What has not been answered are the questions from people who are getting too greedy.

I encourage anyone not to respond to posts or messages on this thread that involve other members trying to incorporate other people so they can gain points. There is absolutely no reason you should need to try and get other people like your girlfriend/boyfriend or family members to send/receive money.

I would just like to remind people that this is no different from the mint. These are real transactions that involve large sums of money. You should really think hard before going overboard or jumping in feet first at the start. There are risks involved just like with any other deal.

Also, you should be fully aware that Amazon most likely knows everything that is going on. Companies keep a very close eye on the internet to see what is being said about their company. Not only that, but don't be naive! Amazon tracks your IP address and all your contact information is probably shared by your credit card company. So Amazon knows how many accounts you are opening and track who you send and receive payments from.