FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another DYKWIA incident?
View Single Post
Old Dec 26, 2012, 3:30 am
stevie

Programs: Meh
Have to share this one. In the BLR lounge one early morning where an young Indian chap is trying to fix the coffeee machine, I was in line and the guy eventually fixed it, leaving a small mess. The German person behind me literally screams at him to clean it up, startling both of us. Way over the top.

Then our flight is cancelled and all F and CW seat holders go into one line. Said German chap barges to the front and bullies the BA staff into sorting him out.

Anyway, back to the hotel BA lines up for us and the line is massive and the hotel staff are really struggling. Same guy barges through the line to complain about his room, and wants it changed. At this stage I suggest he joins back of the line...he ignores me but is told to wait, much to his anger.

Then, I sopt him sittign in 2A the next day and ignore him, until the chap in 1A gets his seat stuck and the FA is assisting him. Mr. 2A gets out of his seat and lectures them both about disrupting the ambience and telling them basically to shut up. I went back to the FA and told her to ignore this man, and he plainly has co-existence issues with the human race.

I can only deduce this man is very high strung and very sad deep down.