FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Photo Trip Report: MBS@SIN, Hyatt@KUL & Pepper Crabs- SQ Intra-Asia Business Cabins
Old Dec 25, 2012, 4:27 pm
UA_Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by SAUCflyer
I have commented on the picture taken of Singapore CBD before but I felt obliged to say it here again. Truly a work of art; quite unlike any other similar themed pictures I have seen. Being a native Singaporean, your picture brings out the beauty of the city in quite a different way. Thank you for sharing! ^

About your stay at KL Grand Hyatt, it's such a new hotel and I have heard good things. Perhaps consider sharing more pictures of the rooms, restaurants etc to benefit other FTers...
Thanks for your comments. Please don't over analyse the night photo of Singapore CBD taken from the top of Marina Bay Sands. I have seen so many photos taken from the top of MBS, and they pretty much have the same look of the magnificent Singapore CBD night view, and I was simply trying to experience certain technique I discovered accidentally while taking a photo of NRT from an aircraft at night.

Yes, I will post photos of Kuala Lumpur Hyatt, an outstanding property!

Originally Posted by ARJ85
Great start! I am really looking forward to your pictures of Singapore!
Great to hear from you ARJ85! I cannot wait to see you next photo trip report, especially your night photos.^

Last edited by UA_Flyer; Dec 25, 2012 at 4:38 pm