FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex & BA Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 17, 2012, 8:18 am
PanGalactic
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
10/10 for GAP
7/11 for Harvey Nicks
2/2 for Tesco

I'm planning to go to GAP between christmas and new year to pick up some bargains with the £60 of gift card credit I have left over as well as spend that last free £10 from the remaining card

7/11 of Fridays HN transactions posted today together with the statement credits - Amazing! (note: these are all the Amex issued cards)

I've only been to Tesco once! The 2nd one I managed to trigger by doing an online order which I didn't think counted, but there you go!

I'm seriously tempted to buy 9 x £50 Tesco gift cards as these will be worth £450 but only cost £360. I think it would be fairly rude not to, dont you think?

None of the other offers really tempt me to be honest, apart from maybe Argos. Assuming they do gift vouchers £220 worth would cost me £165 after £55 cashback but meh.... Argos! Nothing is ever really cheaper there is it?

OK, first world problem, I know there are much more depressing things happening in London all the time but sitting in an argos waiting for your ticket number to come up has to be amongst the most depressing things I've ever had to do in my life!

Argos should introduce a fast track lane for their most loyal customers as well as priority picking and an enhanced seating area with free food and drinks! ?