FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old Dec 17, 2012, 6:06 am
rwoman
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by c_d
I have had horrible experiences on the Airbuses of DL last week. A total of your TATL and all having issues with seats.

A332 11D - huge eqm box restricting leg room (despite "knee" room being ok)

A332 11F - huge eqm box restricting leg room (despite "knee" room being ok)

A333 11J - a new plastic wall has been put in by cable binders - this seat is now worse than regular Y on a CR9 - no streching at all, no underseat storage and "footing" issues with your neighbor: the seat is asymetric to floor space and you tend to intrude to your neighbors space. As you can see, the plastic cover is spawning the WHOLE undeseat area with no way to stretch left or right

This is unacceptable and I would consider this as fraudulent when someone actually paid real money for those seats.

]

A333 10J - emergency slide restricting leg stretching for right leg, would be a perfect sleeping seat if the FA's would not tend to wake you up and make you put down your feed from the slide.

Can you please resize the photos? I had to zoom out about 50% in order to really see them.

As far as feet on the slide, it's a safety issue, so the FA bugging you is probably them doing their job vice aiming to inconvenience you...