FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What do people enjoy about Bangkok?
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2012, 9:37 am
jjmiller69

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Originally Posted by PETEFLYS
Well I love BKK and I think it grows on you like any other big city. New York ,London,LA
all big cities all have there bad and charm. You have been to lots of places most of them pretty calm except Europe. I find anything can happen in any major city there. London,Paris,Florence,Milan, all great cities but I am sure people could tell you of all kinds of tourist problems.
Bangkok well as others have said the food,the people,and a real 24 hour city. This city comes alive at night so if your a day person it would not be so great. For someone who wants to drink,dance,eat,shop,see a show all hours of the night well it is easy here.
I love my skytrain,shopping centers,movie theatres,spas,world class hotels and service are the keys to this city.
+1 and I've never found friendlier and helpful people any where else. Also they have great beaches less than 2 hrs. away.
Last time there (9 days) there was 2 murders in the entire country. One was a local near the border they thought had to do with drugs and the other was a tourist. They found the 2nd one tried and executed him before we left. Now that's justice. So how could you not love this country. I've never felt safer in my life.