FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4*-5* hotel in CPT / preferably on the beach)
Old Dec 12, 2012, 1:20 am
Cheetah_SA

Programs: BA BD SA
Yes, then the Radisson would be perfect - at the right price.

Hout Bay could suit your purposes well. It has plenty of eating options, a nice long beach for walking along and enough activity to keep life interesting. The Chapman's Peak Hotel is beautifully situated above the end of the beach - but I haven't set foot in it for decades so I'm less help than TA, I'm afraid.

There are some apartments / apartment-style hotels that might be perfect. One in the Waterfront that I have been in when friends stayed there (no idea what it's called, sorry).

Another option would be out Milnerton/Blouberg way. That's the part that looks back towards the city and Table Mountain. Fabulous views. Trouble is it can be very windy in January.

Unfortunately as a local I have very little experience of what these hotels are actually like and can comment on little more than the location. But if you have specific questions or find yourself homing in on one district or hotel and want more insight, I can try to find answers for you.