FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France Business with 1 y/o Report (with pictures)
Old Dec 11, 2012, 6:26 am
Eclipsepearl

Programs: United Plus
Thanks for reporting back. Yes, very cute!

You were lucky that you were able to stow the stroller on board. I avoided flying AF, even though I'm in France, because I couldn't imagine negotiating connecting in CDG without a stroller. I'm flying them on the 20th this month but my youngest is 8.

I was also wondering about how it is accepting car seats on board but since he was a lap baby, that doesn't apply either.

I flew with a lap baby (because AF couldn't guarantee that I could use a car seat on board and I was unable to book a U.S. company). She was only 5 months old and fit the bassinet just fine. Most airlines' bassinets only go to 6 months so you were lucky you could fit a one year old in it. He looked a little squished but at least you could use it.

They told me that they wait and assign bassinet seats based on the age of the baby, with the younger ones getting priority.

Another reason for avoiding AF was the double seat belts they made me use for take-off, turbulence and landing.

Were you served any baby food? Did he get a meal?