FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tea Trails, Sri Lanka
View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2012, 3:08 am
aa213bb

Like behuman, I've just been at Tea Trails for three nights (Summerville), but did manage to stop at each bungalow and took copious pictures -- including all rooms available to be seen. My wife and I compiled a list of Pros & Cons for each as well.

I will post a full-on trip report in a few weeks, as I am currently at Amanwella, and then Amangalla before heading to Dubai (The Address - Downtwon), London (FS Park Lane), and then back to the States for the holidays. Will be posting Trip Reports for those as well, along with Trisara, FS Bangkok and FS Chiang Mai.

We also experienced a bit of a service mishap that I am waiting to have resolved by Tea Trails management before posting a full account -- very minor, I assure each of you, and from what I gather a one-off, single individual experience.

I'd also like to point out that Tea Trails will be opening a new bungalow within the next year - Dunkeld - which will look over Castlereagh Resevoir and be quite large (I believe 7 or 8 rooms). It is but a short walk from Castelreagh Bungalow now, but situated higher. I have pics of this as well.

Lastly, I was told they are building a boutique Tea Trails Hotel in Tangalle - 20 rooms, each with a plunge pool, and hope to have it open by October '13.

Last edited by aa213bb; Dec 11, 2012 at 3:15 am Reason: Additional info