FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lap Infant Ticket Pricing with Upgrade / Award Seat {Archive}
Old Dec 7, 2012, 5:00 pm
bwatt99

Hi im thinking of going business class myself,wife and adding the baby as lap child.
I have miles to use and can get myself and wife with these miles and still have left over,i think we would be paying approx £860 on fees and taxes for us to go business class.Not a lot considering what the flights cost per person.

What im looking to find out, as we would add infant as lap child she will be 8/9 months at the time what this might cost us,im sure its like 10% of the fare,what fare what it would cost one of us?I take they would add taxes etc on top of the 10%?
Im just trying to figure out what the end cost might be if we went business class.I believe we can add infant as lap child but also request and get a bassinett too.
I take that its ok to have the infant in the seat,or bed when folded with you and if needed use the bassinette.
If im right and using my miles as an award,we would pay approx £860,im just trying to figure what it would be to have infant as lap child.
I sure would not be able to get her her own seat anyway she would be too young any help feedback on this would be great