FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Warsaw - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD - NO LONGER HYATT 19 Mar 14
Old Dec 1, 2012, 12:15 am
Boraxo
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
I had an excellent stay here earlier this week. Staff could not be more pleasant. As Plat was upgraded to an average club level room. The rooms are typical for Eastern Europe Hyatts, much nicer than many US locations. Woke up at 4am due to jetlag and decided to take advantage of the awesome gym (the front desk clerk was happy to open it early for me per policy). Nice pool too though did not use it. The only downside was the mediocre lounge - no midday food or snacks, no alcohol, basically useless. Not a huge deal as I got a nice fruit welcome basket in my room and free breakfast in the restaurant (plus free wifi). Speaking of which the wifi connection was sporadic, kept dropping my facetime calls.

As noted above the hotel is not particularly close to the rebuilt "old town" in city center but the bus across the street is cheap and easy. Hotel will also provide airport car service at 60z, which is roughly double what I paid for taxi (30z = $10). IC might be a better choice for an extended stay as there is a mall next door and more within walking distance. But I would not hesitate to stay here again, particularly as it is more convenient to our offices.