FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cashback on Amex GC through TopCashBack, BigCrumbs, etc.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:29 pm
Mrgolfer21

Originally Posted by Astrophsx
Amex also knows how often I use Amazon Payment as well. YMMV, but it seems that it is hard to gauge how much they go after these people. Technically they are still making $$ when you liquidate these cards. I think it's kind of like the 50k limit for spending with the Bold card, as some level there might be red flags. I personally wouldn't go out and order $30k+ in business cards.

I would always suggest doing some research if you are going to participate in a deal like this.
Yeah..i had to cut out amzn for a month...last two months i had quite a bit of spend and it was all amzn, huge red flag to get nailed.

But with 2.25% back...i'm gonna have to buy some up...I actually like using my cap 1 card for this if i have easy liquidation...2 miles per dollar and I can use that card to offset mileage runs for elite status.

I'm curious, does paypal not care how much you send if you are paying a fee? They are obviously providing the service and know you are sending money for whatever reason, but would they shut you down if you sent say $5K a month to somebody? When the fee is less 1% out of pocket, i consider it worthwhile.