FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OK, where is "Have One On Us"?
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:53 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Outbound experience... UG'd on first flight, not on connecting flight. HOOU coupon would not display in Firefox, would display and print in Internet explorer.

Return experience... Not UG'd on first flight, but UG'd on the second flight. HOOU coupon would not display in either browser. Same computer. Same settings in both browsers. No changes.

Yes, we were told that the HOOU coupon would be provided for every flight that we were not UG'd... even on CRJ flights with no FC section.

But, as ample documentation in a variety of threads shows, the promise has never been reliably kept.

This fits in that class of problems which, if solved, would cost the airline money. Hence, the problem will never be solved.
I wasn't able to get a SC agent to give me one in MIA Sunday. The printer wasn't working in the SC and I decided to just ask the agent if she had any and she had no idea what I was talking about

I wish they would do what american does and just give you a drink or snack if you give them your FF card or just comp a drink if your status is showing as SP on the manifest.