FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: SWU / VIP / eVIP Systemwide Upgrade questions
Old Nov 29, 2012, 12:06 pm
thehawk75

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
Originally Posted by brp
Call web services (800-222-2377). The extra segment does happen periodically, but it is something that you should get fixed. Also, showing one version with 'A' may mean that the upgrade is cleared and something is messing with the seat selection for that cabin.

Cheers.
Thanks for the info.

I took your advice and called web services. The lady there saw what I was talking about immediately and said she was going to pass me through to reservations to get it fixed. Once passed there, the lady said (paraphrasing) that I have to wait a couple of days and then that 'Q' segment will disappear and only the 'A' will remain. At that point I can choose my seats. I hope this was correct information. I only say that because she seemed pre-occupied during our call, so, I hope she fully understood what I was trying to explain.

Well, there's still 5 days until departure anyway, which is some time to fix things if there happens to still be an issue to resolve.