FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Taste of Gold/Platinum" promotion and Platinum challenge [Merged threads]
Old Nov 26, 2012, 1:24 pm
turbov6

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond, AC 50K
Originally Posted by nothingclever
Earlier today I received a response from "Elite Member" which more or less stated ... we looked at your history and you are so not worthy... You have been rejected! He/she also mentioned that they do not status match.

A bit later on in the day, the second contact point "OnlineAccount" provided me with the acceptance and welcome to the "Taste of Gold" program. 6 stays by January 31st in order to keep the gold status for all of 2014.
I had a very similar experience receiving a rejection email followed by an acceptance email a couple hours later all in the same day for The Taste of Gold promotion.

I accepted the offer for Gold Status 7 days ago, however my online account still isn't showing Gold status yet. I have attempted to follow-up with Marriott twice since then (replying to the email with the offer) however they have gone unresponsive.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the account status to change online after accepting an offer for the Taste of Gold promotion? The email said it should take effect in 24-48 hours.