FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How long for my A3*G card to arrive? [Timeline to "new" M+B transition]
Old Nov 25, 2012, 9:14 pm
jiejie

Programs: various
Originally Posted by Phoenixtinct
I qualified on September 4th for Gold and it's end of November - still no card. When I qualified for Silver earlier this year, I got the card in a little over a month. Don't know what the hold up is. I requested a replacement at the beginning of November and neither one has showed up yet. Luckily for me, I still have *G status on AC until February of next year, so I have 3 more months to work this out. Don't know what the big deal is with A3 to get these cards out to people.
Agree, and why is there such a discrepancy in recipients who qualified at the same time? Or why people who qualified later (including October) have cards and we don't. I also got my previous card quite promptly earlier this year so this is a bit grating. Unless there was some batch of cards that got lost or destroyed on the way from Greece to USA.

At least I know now that you, me and a330300 are still in the same cardless boat! I was beginning to feel left out and lonely.