FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UR to United transfer is not reliably instant.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 8:49 am
pike1643

UR to United transfer is not reliably instant.

So, I reserved a United ticket a week ago and immediately transferred 28k Ultimate Rewards points from my wife's UR account to my Mileage Plus account. I'm on day 8 and they still haven't shown up in my Mileage Plus account. I've talked to United every day to get them to extend the reservation another 24 hrs and Chase has been giving us the run around, first telling us that the transfer was complete, then that we needed to wait 72 hrs, then that we needed to wait longer, then that it needed approval from Marketing but they wouldn't transfer us to Marketing, they said the "escalated" it and we'd have to handle it BY MAIL! These are UR supervisors we're talking to. I sent a secure message this morning threatening to take the tens of thousands of dollars in our chase checking and savings to Citibank and start using American's Aadvantage program. Someone replied that they were forwarding it to someone else and we should receive a reply in 24 hrs. If we lose these points it will cost us thousands to buy the tickets we need. Has anybody experienced this? Any suggestions on what we can tell the UR supervisors to get this issue resolved or any special phone numbers we can call?