FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deal Killing Blogs: List deals which were pulled, and the blogs which published them.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 2:37 pm
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by mshah
What the **** are you talking about? The core of the deal was really how to liquidate those AMEX GC's quickly. Nobody would be buying bulk of AMEX GCs through BC if it was not spelled out how to liquidate them

But yes, live in your world justifying the few crumbs you got pimping that out in the world and let us know how the business is in the crumbs world
Enjoy it when people say things on the internet that they would not openly say during a public discussion. Apparently you feel blasting someone with that type of language on a public forum is acceptable?

Like I said, what I posted was a simple idea. I have a regular job that I love and by taking the time to detail the process just provided a supplemental income. Actually, a fairly healthy one at that. You are actually quite wrong. I don't think you have a grasp of how many people are using other methods to quickly liquidate these cards. I'm able to see exactly how many purchases were made by my referrals on bigcrumbs and the overall amount of $ spent. IMO you have no idea what you are speaking about.