FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deal Killing Blogs: List deals which were pulled, and the blogs which published them.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 2:27 pm
mshah

What the **** are you talking about? The core of the deal was really how to liquidate those AMEX GC's quickly. Nobody would be buying bulk of AMEX GCs through BC if it was not spelled out how to liquidate them

But yes, live in your world justifying the few crumbs you got pimping that out in the world and let us know how the business is in the crumbs world

Originally Posted by Astrophsx
Purchasing Amex gift cards for a cash back rebate is still alive. Using the Mint to quickly liquidate the cards was an extended process that would to be to most considered a "scheme". A deal to me is some sort of offer extended by a company or business, like offering a coupon for "2 for 1". Adding many layers to a deal, such as purchasing reloadable gift cards to then fund a BB card that you then have to liquidate quickly... and do over and over... is what I consider a scheme. The deals don't tend to go away, it's the scheme that gets broken.

I had no problem publishing the detailed steps because no one ever told me how to do it. I figured it out on my own and yes... it was pretty simple.. but I would say that a large amount of people got to take advantage of the deal.. people claimed for long time that it would quickly get shut down and it didn't. People are still purchasing Amex gift cards, and they are also using bigcrumbs to reap rewards. Not to mention that they were getting referrals to anyone they past the idea on to. I just benefited that I was the first to spell it out in detail and provide a link.

If you post any helpful information on here other people will use it to their benefit and flyertalk will profit from their ads. Moral of the story... my opinion is that anything that is posted on here is fair game.