FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 19, 2012, 9:38 am
Paul4Travel

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
I try to post also here (as suggested):

this summer i've flown MXP-EWR-SFO | LAX-FRA-VCE ;

booking classes were:
MXP-EWR K (UA)
EWR-SFO Y (UA)

LAX-FRA-VCE Y (LH)

when checked in at MXP, I gave my Miles More card to credit the miles.

on 15 Sep., i verified that on EWR-SFO flight, miles has been credited as class K (not the Y as previewed - 1500 miles less about), so i've tried to contact MM via online form: they denied the miles regularization.

So I've tried to send all the documents via fax, never replied!

finally I've tried via phone, and the agent told me to send via post mail the tkt receipt and a copy of my itinerary invoice - where was clearly stated my Y class ticket - to Miles and More in Verl (DE);

Miles More has never replied to it (i gave them my email, my phone number, my home address!).

On last monday i've called customer service again, and they told me that seems MM refused again to regularize my miles (they were not sure about it!).

Furthermore I highlighted them that MM correctly has credited the miles to the person who has flown with me on that itinerary (I've bought the tkts toghether, so same price and class!), and MM had correctly credited the miles amount into her MM card.

so, what can i do now?
Hi Paul4travel,

I understand the case - it indeed seems a 'little' strange. Let me take a deeper look into this matter by sendind me your details here http://f.lh.com/zVHQ.

I will get back soon!

Fatime
I would like to Thank LH Representative team on Flyertalk: today after 2 months of "fights", MM has credited me the correct miles amount!
This is exactly how a company's representative system should works! ;-)