FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who we all are
Thread: Who we all are
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2012, 6:38 am
SCGustafson

Programs: WN CP/AL, UA 1P, PC Plat, AA, DL, US, AK, HH, MR, OH, LQ, RD (thanks GSA City-Pair Prog/DTS)
Originally Posted by kaija
Hi. My husband and I have enjoyed mostly lurking on FlyerTalk for several years now and have learned lots from all of you. It is time to introduce ourselves.

Mr. Kaija is newly retired from his county attorney (some states call them district attorneys) position and now sits as a magistrate judge a couple of days a month....just enough to keep his hand in it a bit and yet leaving lots of time for leisure. He attended college in France, so is fluent in French, and is conversant in Spanish and we start every international trip with a few days in Paris. He would travel every week, given the chance.

I am retired from hospital patient care administration. I am the one who plans and arranges the details of our trips.

We try to travel internationally once or twice a year, and we are working our way through the fifty states for the second time as there is so much to experience in this country. We make a point of maintaining our Hilton diamond status-we have made many friends in the lounges over the years. We save up our ff miles to fly first class on international flights.

We are looking forward to participating in the Secret Santa this year.
It is nice to have another set of Valley residents on here, especially ones that may have connection to help me if I get into a legal bind with the MCSO. Welcome formally to FT and safe travels.