FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 16, 2012, 2:32 pm
LH SEN

Programs: marriott platinum
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi there again :-),

I assume there was a time change on the 22nd of October that made it impossible to book this connection. To be able to tell you for sure, I have just contacted my colleagues of the responsible department and asked them regarding that specific date as it usually is absolutely ok to book it that way.

I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Fatime
Dear LufthansaGermanAirlines,

There was no Time change, as I even saw the flight arrive at Frankfurt at 19:05. Clearly, LH response received (below) on my private email last night, says it all. And as no true answwer could be given I am effectively told to shut up. Attention is drawn to customer care in 4th Paragraph. When, if you have no answer, be rude to the customer who bought the ticket and effectively employed the customer service representative.

For LH: You will find this email recorded in your outgoing system under Feedback Id - 21729808‏ @ 15:29 GMT 16/11/12, you will find it in 2 attempts, as the LH representative only wrote the 1st and 3 words of the 2nd paragraphs and then resent the full email at 15:41 GMT 16/11/12 under the same feedback number.

Dear Mr XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your further correspondce dated 02 November 2012 and your continued patience in regards to this matter.

We once again ask that you accept our sincerest apologies that our previous correspondence dated 02 Novermber 2012 did not meet your expectations.

We are very sorry that you gained such a negative impression in regards to the unfortunate incidents to descrided and are now disappointed in Lufthansa. You can trust that your comments and advice will be regarded very seriously and the matter looked into to ensure any necessary improvements are made. We therefore have also directly informed the head of the relevant areas of these incidents when we learn of them.

We also kindly advise that this is our third and final response in regards to this matter.

We would like to offer our sincere apologies once again for these unfortunate incidents and hope to welcome you onboard a Lufthansa flight in the future.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXX
Lufthansa German Airlines
Customer Feedback
email: [email protected]

Last edited by LH SEN; Nov 16, 2012 at 2:47 pm