FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam - with Turkish Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Qatar Airways and Finnair
Old Nov 16, 2012, 1:17 pm
William Agius

Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
It's much more fun driving on a motorcycle there.
Hi AA_EXP09

I'm sure it is, although I suspect you'd probably need quite a bit more time too.

Originally Posted by HangukStyle
Interesting read. I've never flown Turkish Airlines myself, and after reading this report I'm not really eager on flying them to be honest.
Hi HangkuStyle

I'd heard so many good things about TK that I was really eager to try them. But to be honest, I don't think you'll miss much if you don't fly with them.

Originally Posted by michlflyer
Another interesting and engaging read. Thank you again.

Nice to see some pictures of the Royal Silk Lounge (via your Link), which I hope I-ll have an opportunity to use myself at some stage.

And maybe I should give Con Dao a try too.
Originally Posted by michlflyer
Very much enjoyed reading the final instalments (?) of the trip report. Will there be a coda for the Helsinki legs?

Thai Airways certainly seem to have tried extremely hard to get things on track for you again.
Hi michlflyer

Yes, the last part will be coming up shortly and everything shall be revealed. As for Con Dao, if you like lazing about by the beach then I can certainly recommend the place. And Vietnam in general is a fascinating place.

Cheers,
William