FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Long haul F going downhill again ?
View Single Post
Old Nov 13, 2012, 8:21 pm
vbroucek

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by Thaikwai
You were probably unlucky enough to have a pilot or crew member who was partial to caviar!

Somkiat I would always rate the Singapore hard product above Thai, and I would fly with Singapore if I thought they were good value for money. I can afford to fly Singapore but choose to fly Thai because I think the F product is very good value for money, and the soft products, such as food, service, cabin crew are superior to Singapore, when BKK is the port of origin, and the FFP is far better for me.

Singapore would never tolerate some of the inconsistencies produced by Thai but then that is why Singapore are consistently voted best airline in the world, Asia Pacific etc., and Thai consistently come in within the top five to ten.

Thai offer a very good value, pleasant F experience and, in the theme of the OP I do not think that Thai F is going downhill at all. I just don't get upset by some of the minor issues that other people seem to get upset about.
Originally Posted by RICK69
Maybe you are easily pleased.
Or overly patriotic...