FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Nov 12, 2012, 8:42 pm
fungirl

Originally Posted by phdtomd
I see this too. Lame! Anyway. I am debating getting CC, PC or waiting 2 months to get more hertz points. Any thoughts, I have $100. I want more hertz points but I get impatient when it come to redemptions. I think I can gain more money in two months. I have been averaging about 1 to 2 surveys per day. I have no pressing need for any points outside of hertz would just be top offs.
I redeemed $60 e-rewards for 500 Hertz points back in early August (was hoping for a Labor Day free rental - how naive!). Three months later I still don't have it. Half away through the waiting period (around mid September) I've contacted e-rewards about the issue, got a reply that they are "looking into this" and would let me know as soon as possible about the the problem. It's been 3 months since the redemption and I have no hopes of ever getting those Hertz points. All other redemptions always worked for me - from a near instant posting for Hilton Honors to the longest for La Quinta.

To add, the only reason I used e-rewards in the first place that is it seems to be the only option in getting Hertz points without actual rentals, i.e. through a points/portal transfer.

Last edited by fungirl; Nov 12, 2012 at 8:45 pm Reason: addition