FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card
Old Nov 10, 2012, 1:31 pm
ddallas

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
My presentation would be about the life and death of things, thresholds we should know of to prevent fails, how to be a u2 bomber and not get shot down and how to get back from behind the iron curtain when you do. It would cover things like this bean fiasco and how blogs both helped newbies learn it (and thats ok when done right) but also how over exposure killed it (now how good is this bluebird thing i had to ditch my serve to get?) and where the line is.

Some have thought that ive crossed too many lines to "get it" but think of it more like D Day... Send em in enough and we will prevail.

Im glad many here did od vn. I did and it was good. It could have lasted longer and unless theres a restock i think someone high up just plain dont like what we do here.

If i were to speak i would discuss how i know this to be the case in the eyes of many compliance departments of many companies. We cant be categorized nor fully understood so we must be outed

Too bad it is so. And yet if we know to say nothing to stores or csrs when we do mile and point things, then they think we are hiding something bad. They shut us down either way. I think it was easier for od to pull the vn than not, on many levels.

I also think half of what i just said could be garble lol
You have a lot to offer. I think you should do presentations, a blog, the whole deal.