FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Lost and Found [merged thread on things left in the cabin]
Old Nov 8, 2012, 11:14 am
TwinOtter

Hello,

I forgot my Ipad on a lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Oslo. LH864 06.11.12.

I realised I forgot the pad less then 5 minutes after leaving the plane, and I ran back, sadly I was one of the last to leave the plane, so the doors back to the plane were all locked. Then I went to the servicecenter for luggage at the airport, they tried to send someone back to the plane to pick it up. Since this was the last flight that day, the plane was allready locked when they got there. I was then told by the airportpersonell that this was no problem, and that the cleaningpersonell would find it and I could pick it up at the lost and found next morning.

Sadly, the cleaningpersonell did not find anything on the plane (atleast they have not given anything to the lost and found...), and I am afraid it has stayed onboard on the flight back to Frankfurt the next morning, or even longer to Berlin Tegel.

So far I`ve been in contact with lost and found in Oslo, Frankfurt and Berlin, sadly none of theese have got my Ipad. I have also e-mailed [email protected], but they have not answered yet. Right now they seem like my last hope... Is there anything else I can do? Any tips?

I agree with many of the others here, feels soo frustrating beeing soo close to your own belongings, and not beeing able to get them!

By the way, thanks for a great forum. Found alot of usefull links and phonenumbers reading this thread. Sadly none of them have gotten my iPad back yet...