FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card
Old Nov 7, 2012, 11:45 am
glocklt4

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by express3
I did a payment to Amex SPG. Went through fine, and payment posted yesterday. (I did not purchase any icecream with this card)

On another note, anyone paid property tax yet? My county does not show up, so I need to enter it manually. Does it make a difference if BB sends a check to the tax collector? Usually I go to the office personally and drop it off and get the 'Paid' stamp.
My county didn't come up, but I created a manual payee. Sent off a small payment just now so will report back when that goes through successfully. I see no reason why it should not.

Edit: Just noticed that the manually entered payee for this payment is expected to receive the payment TOMORROW. This indicates to me that if you make a manual payment but somehow end up using the same address they have on file, they will send it as ACH through whatever account they have on file (with a different name than you searched for). There is no way that a physical check is being delivered to my tax office tomorrow after I just processed a payment at 12:50 CT.

Anyone else able to confirm this has happened to them?