FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] 40,000 PTS ($400 cash) after $1000 / 90 days for Barclays NFL Card
Old Nov 1, 2012, 2:22 pm
frank_10b

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Originally Posted by lyst
I'm also a homemaker with a 778 score and was rejected. I did get instant approval in August for the US Airways card. Reconsideration said they couldn't look at hubby's income at all, only mine. Since all I could come up with was some investment income, they said that they want to see payment history 1st on US Airways card, before they would consider approving any other cards. They couldn't say how long the payment history needed to be, nor would they move credit from this account to approve me. Hubby was instantly approved, but didn't have US Airways card. They are really tough to deal with!
sorry for your experience, they dont seem to be so much tough as just completely outsourced and invested with no ability to think independently.