FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card
Old Oct 31, 2012, 9:44 pm
xp0

Originally Posted by thegasguru
I try to be polite on discussion forums, but if you believe that there are folks that buy 50+ cards at a time on multiple occasions, then I got a bridge I can sell ya in Manhattan. And I accept Vanilla Reload cards for payment.

As for buying bean cards, I thinkiIt depends a lot on the store you go to...or for that matter, what manager is on duty. I got told one day at the OD I frequent that I can only buy one card at a time. I was told this was their "policy". I didn't bother pointing out that I've purchased several at a time on numerous occasions, because I didn't want the b*ttwipe going back to the management team in some meeting and actually changing the store policy. I just went back the next day, a different guy was on duty, and I bought 4.

Ultimately, if you get lucky enough to find a store that is well stocked, and you get to know the regular cashiers...THAT is the golden ticket. They smile when I walk in and never ask for ID any more. They just ring em up.

God I hope this lasts.

Actually, n/m. Believe what you want.