FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card
Old Oct 30, 2012, 2:20 pm
tonyflyer

only 2.5K VR+debit reload in 28-day now!

I thought the bird has 5K VR+debit+cash reload limit per month, but now I couldn't feed more beans into my bird, because I have already fed more than 2500 in the last several days. Found the followings at Amex website, looks like the limit is 2500 in 28-day. Also the max balance is reduced to 5K. Anyone else noticed that?

The amount of each load to the Card using your Funding Source must be at least $25 and the amount of each load to the Card using Cash Loading Methods must be at least $20. You may load funds to the Card using your Funding Source or Cash Loading Methods until the aggregate balance on your Card (and Cards you purchased for others) equals $2,500, and you may load funds to your Card using Direct Deposit until the aggregate balance on your Card (and Cards you purchased for others) equals $5,000. Not more than $1,000 may be loaded to your Card on any day using Cash Loading methods, not more than $2,500 may be loaded to your Card in any [28-day period] using your Funding Source or Cash Loading Methods, and not more than $5,000 may be loaded to your Card in any month using Direct Deposit. The maximum aggregate balance on your Card (and Cards you purchased for others) at any time may not exceed $5,000. We may change these limits at any time for legal, risk management, security or other purposes.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/c...agreement.html