FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Choose BA miles for one Hilton stay in 2012/13; earn up to 3K bonus (if gold)
Old Oct 29, 2012, 5:55 pm
lwildernorva

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by G_G
Ts and Cs :

"This competition is available only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is a member of the British Airways Executive Club, a resident in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. "

Is this the same condition to earn the miles ?
That has not been made clear. Several of the US bloggers commented on the connection between the contest and the bonus offer, but noted that because the T&Cs refer only to the contest and not the bonus offer, the miles might be earned by non-UK members.

I have registered for the promo but have not shifted any stays to Hilton. I have some Hilton stays planned for December (at which point, I may very well have graduated to Silver), but the points from those stays may not post quickly enough to find out whether a US-based member like me will qualify for the extra points before the promo ends.

I will be very happy to earn 7500-10K Avios if I qualify; I won't complain if I only earn 1500-2000.