FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sign up for speedpass and earn 1500 points
Old Oct 29, 2012, 2:37 pm
concol

Originally Posted by concol
October 15 - called CIBC - the lady had no clue what I was talking about. Said that if it is an Esso Speed Pass promotion I should get the points from ESSO. In the end she put in a case (ticket) to CIBC Promotions department for review. I was told I would get an answer in 5 business days.

October 23 - called CIBC - was told that the Promotions department was working on tickets issued October 15 - and I should get an answer in 3 to 5 days.

October 29 - called CIBC – Was also told that the promotions department was working on cases from October 10th and there is no estimate as to when my case will be reviewed.

Still waiting. …..
Originally Posted by Symmetre
If it's a CIBC promo, why does the Esso branding appear beside the 1,300 points on the AE transaction screen shot I posted (post 21)? Why would it not have CIBC branding, as other CIBC promotions do?

Should this not be better taken up with Aeroplan, since at the end of the day, it's their promo?
Called Aeroplan - not to long of a wait under 2 minutes. Was told that it was an Esso issue and I should call them.

Called Esso and they said -- the 200 points were awarded but they are not sure why the remaining points were not. A third party manages Esso’s loyalty program and an email-ticket will be sent to them asking for more information. I will have to call back next week.