FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 Storm Featuring Hurricane Sandy: Please Report Weather Conditions Near You
Old Oct 29, 2012, 8:31 am
PSUhorty

Programs: UA dirt... and btw, THE innovator of the phrase 'gate lice'. Yeah, that's right.
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
Yes, different neighborhoods have been experiencing differing weather conditions today; feel free to look at any set of radar maps you like and you'll see that, and maybe realize that the snark in your post wasn't appropriate.

Where I am has had steady rain since about 4 pm, and some of it has been extremely heavy. A branch from my oak tree, which ends 4 feet from the house, just slapped against a window - no, I don't have a wind guage but it took a pretty good gust to do that.

A friend who lives 9 miles from here has had the same conditions. YMMV, but I'll refrain from sarcasm if it does.
Eeeeaaaaasy there, trigger. What you may have perceived as snarkiness was most likely my exasperation that you and I have seen complete opposites of each other while being in the same city. Chill and be safe.