FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion re: resolution asking Internet Brands to implement wiki-posts on FlyerTalk
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:08 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by lin821
Is it possible to have a board-wide announcement soon so every FTer can be kept in the loop?
lin821, I expect that as soon any glitches are discovered and repaired, ability for users to create wiki posts will be enabled. That would be the best time to announce it without creating frustration.

Thank you for your excellent and eloquent advocacy of this idea way back when. TalkBoard member jackal championed the cause this year, and then Internet Brands surprised us all with an outstanding implementation.

As I said to the TalkBoard, it looks as if Internet Brands has opened the "new feature" candy store to us. If we can define a valuable new feature, IB will probably be willing and able to implement it for us. That means that we need as many great new ideas as possible here on TalkBoard Topics.

I don't think you'll have to wait 4 years next time!