FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] 40,000 PTS ($400 cash) after $1000 / 90 days for Barclays NFL Card
Old Oct 26, 2012, 8:00 am
xxpert

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA Ex Plat
Originally Posted by Kasiraman
Yesterday I already posted the link for Barclay's NFL Card for making 400$ statement credit after 1000$ spend for Packers, Broncos, Eagles and Cowboys.

I managed to figure out the application for rest of the teams as well. It took a good 2 hours, but I have the links for other teams as well.

If someone wants to apply for a different NFL team right away, please hit me up and I can send the link. Right now I do not have the links for all the teams, but for some teams.I will post the links this evening for all the 32 teams once I get home as it is in a document at home.

This way you don't have to flash the card of some team that you don't care for just because you want to make 400$.
You are the man!!!! if I was ever caught flashing a Cowboys card i would probably have to change my name and get plastic surgery...HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

I wish i could apply but I just got an Amex FR scare this week and im gonna be gardening for the next 6 months