Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by Stoughton
Sounds like it's time to file a complaint with the state regulatory agency
agreed.
I am already planning on it!

Originally Posted by liw5215
It looks like that only option at this time is to wait. if they still have your account open, just slow down a little, one mile at a time! WF PP is a good alternative to WM BlueBird, which only eats Beans.
I will do the Chase thing and be done with WF. I was actually going to use up the funds in October anyway and was stopped when this happened. Now I can do nothing but get angered by inept systems and policy. If I told you more of what I dealt with on this matter your head would spin so I will spare you. But trust me I want nothing more to do with anything WF.

I used to have a second mortgage with them (in 2006 I think) and paid it off in double time (of course they don't care about good history) and if I were to buy property and find out the lender was them, I wouldn't close on the deal. Whatever it is I did or did not do, I don't even care now. They have lost a customer and may have to deal with whatever agencies I tell about it. So long as the Chase chargeback goes as planned, I am happy to lose 1,100 miles and be free of this junk.

A WF could load a BB but you could also risk whatever happened to me too. Then you have nothing til you find out 1-2-3-4 weeks later?