FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA PreCheck Program - Questions/Experiences for United Airlines Travellers
Old Oct 24, 2012, 3:32 pm
exerda
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
I hope that TPA expands it to include the UA checkpoint (Terminal A). They have it for DL already. Incidentally, the TDC was baffled by my Nexus card at TPA today; I said, "You must not have worked the DL checkpoint much recently, as Nexus, GE, and Sentri are going to be more common in connection with PreCheck." His supervisor said, "You must have worked for TSA recently," when I pointed that out...

Originally Posted by SEA1K4EVR
You won't be able to use PreCheck for any of your international travel..only domestic travel is eligible..and that includes domestic flights that are part of an international itinerary.
I'm curious if I will be able to use PreCheck on an upcoming itin which goes like this:
  • Day 1: Domestic flight
  • Overnight (am flying in on the last flight of the day)
  • Day 2: International flight

I know I can't use it on Day 2 at my international gateway when I reclear security that morning, but I am curious if it will work on Day 1. My guess is that it will not given it's part of an international itin all on the same PNR...