FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA PreCheck Program - Questions/Experiences for United Airlines Travellers
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:01 am
abaheti

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by abaheti
Originally spouse+me on one PNR. I entered the traveler info. Split PNR. I verified the info. We are both Global Entry. I got three beeps, she got one beep.. I made sure her traveler info on the reservation matched her GE card (First Middle Last) -- but UA has her as FirstM Last. Am chalking it up to "random" checks?
My experience got me wondering... Since my wife got a "new" locator/record when the PNR split against our will, could that have messed up her chances? Her info was in the traveler spot on UA's website, but her new PNR was created fewer than 24 hours out.

Is there a minimum time needed for UA and TSA to communicate/coordinate records (ie: a batch process run every X hours)? Or is it real time when going to print your boarding pass? (IE: Are people who get the UA PNR split disadvantaged?)

Second question. I saw this article re: AA and Pre-Check and am wonder if there is a SHARES command sequence that might help UA flyers ensure the info has been transmitted? http://upgrd.com/sitinfirst/helpful-...k-tonight.html

Last edited by abaheti; Oct 24, 2012 at 11:11 am Reason: added second question