FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sixt - Any Questions?
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2012, 5:14 pm
ww88ww

Back in June, I rented an E from Sixt FLL, the car soon developed a fault (either a sensor or fuel issue, I think), and I exchanged it at MCO. I recall 3 or 4 E sedans there, and I think a couple E cabrios too along with numerous other MB.

I wonder if the amazing prices Sixt was offering on E-class were some kind of promotional idea, to attract customers. Today, the E is now considered an X car instead of an L car, with roughly 100% price increases. Still a bit cheaper than a Hertz E-class last time I checked, but not the screaming bargain it once was. C-class was once in the P category, and it too has been bumped up, to L.

Originally Posted by Blueboys999
The GLK is a decent vehicle and I think a higher rental grade that the E Class and I doubt you'll be stuck for room with it (think BMW X3). You're not the first person I've come across that hasn't been able to get an E Class at MCO. In fact, I've not been able to find a single renter that has!!

Perhaps Gary could let us know just what the E Class/5 Series fleet actually is in Florida?